Monday, February 10, 2014

Digital Class Final 2012

This was my final that I turned in to my digital class. My professor was quite pleased with how it turned out even though it would've been nice it I went in and added a bit more detail later on. For my final (the left side picture) I made my very first digital illustration/airbrush tool painting design. For the final we had to take a line drawing and and color/depth to it. So I took a Bob Marley line drawing design and went to town with the skin tone colors and layers tool. I loved this assignment, I found it challenging and refreshing. I had little to no experience painting or illustrating people with skin tones darker than mine. Making this piece helped me not only want to try a media that I am not familiar with, but also become a better artist. Digital painting. Illustration. Sophomore.

No comments:

Post a Comment